zaterdag 28 februari 2009

Birds sing the welcome song.

Yesterday I went together with my mom to Brussels, shopping.
Most of the time she had to work, so I spend my time in lots of shops.
Now, there is a little problem with my camera, so I can't upload pictures.
But when it's fixed, I will show the items I bought.

Listening to Ghostwriter - RJD2














Reading these books (Wuthering Heights, Nieuwe maan,
De katten van kruisem, De magische cirkel)














Today, I woke up at 8 o'clock, went downstairs,
saw people working in the kitchen (we have a new kitchen btw).
And then left for shopping in the warehouse.
I bought Elle (belgium), and there was a catalogue from Mango with it,
Penélope Cruz on the cover, and she is so gorgeous!




























Tomorrow Emma comes back from France,
and I'm so happy!
Because I missed her like hell.
And once ,if the weather is a bit better, we will go to the forest,
and picknick!















~Sofie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten