donderdag 26 maart 2009

The-stay-in-bed-day

Hi there,


I know it’s been a while, and I don’t have a good excuse… so I’m sorry for that. But I saw that Sofie has already posted a lot of messages with some beautiful pictures. Well done Sofie!

But let me tell you why I am posting this now…

This morning I decided to stay at home ‘cause I felt miserable…

So when I’m ill and have to stay in bed for the whole day, I make it cosy.


  • I watch TV-series like ‘Grey’s anatomy’ , ‘The Big Bang Theory’ or ‘Will and Grace

  • I will eat everything I find, and today’s menu is: Oreo’s with milk, some Lipton fruit tea (in a cup that I got from my granny) and this afternoon I’m going to eat Italian pasta, mmmm….

  • A thermometer, nose spray and some tissues make my day
  • When I have an overdose of TV-series , I watch one of my favourite Disney films : ‘Beauty and the beast’. But when I’m too lazy to go downstairs and to put an old fashion video cassette in the video-reader-thing I just listen to music. And today’s song is ‘ Bohemian Love from Coco Sumner’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5rAcZWMQEc

I hope that after a relaxed day I feel Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Kisses,

Emma



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten